Be sure that you have never had any regrets in your life which only lasts for a few decades. Laugh or cry as you like, and it is meaningless to oppress yourself.
Among thousands of people, you meet those you've met. Through thousands of years, with the boundlessness of time, you happen to meet them, neither earlier nor a bit too late.
3. 记住该记住的，忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的，接受不能改变的。 Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.
4. 能冲刷一切的除了眼泪，就是时间，以时间来推移感情，时间越长，冲突越淡，仿佛不断稀释的茶。 Apart from tears, only time could wear everything away. While feeling is being processed by time, conflicts would be reconciled as time goes by, just like a cup of tea that is being continuously diluted.
5. 鱼对水说你看不到我的眼泪，因为我在水里。水说，我能感觉到你的眼泪，因为你在我心里。 "You couldn't see my tears cause I am in the water." Fish said to water. "But I could feel your tears cause you are in me." Answered water.
6. 我们确实活得艰难，一要承受种种外部的压力，更要面对自己内心的困惑。在苦苦挣扎中，如果有人向你投以理解的目光，你会感到一种生命的暖意，或许仅有短暂的一瞥，就足以使我感奋不已。 It's true that we have been leading a difficult life, for we need not only to be under various external pressures, but also to be in the face of internal perplexities. You would be affected by the warmth of life if someone gives you an understanding look during your bitter struggle. Even a mere glance would make you moved and inspired.
7. 我不去想是否能够成功，既然选择了远方，便只顾风雨兼程;我不去想，身后会不会袭来寒风冷雨，既然目标是地平线，留给世界的只能是背影。 I wouldn't care success or failure, for I will only struggle ahead as long as I have been destined to the distance. I wouldn't care the difficulties around, for what I can leave on the earth is only their view of my back since I have been marching toward the horizontal.
8. 后悔是一种耗费精神的情绪。后悔是比损失更大的损失，比错误更大的错误。所以不要后悔。 Penitence is something that enervates our spirit, causing a greater loss than loss itself and making a good words!
9. 快乐要有悲伤作陪，雨过应该就有天晴。如果雨后还是雨，如果忧伤之后还是忧伤。请让我们从容面对这离别之后的离别。微笑地去寻找一个不可能出现的你! Happiness is accompanied by sorrow, and it would turn sunny after rain as well. If rain remains after rain and sorrow remains after sorrow, please take those farewells easy, and turn to smilingly look for yourself who is never to appear.
10. 生命中，不断地有人离开或进入。于是，看见的，看不见了;记住的，遗忘了。生命中，不断地有得到和失落。于是，看不见的，看见了;遗忘的，记住了。然而，看不见的，是不是就等于不存在?记住的，是不是永远不会消失? There is someone that is coming or passing away in your life around the clock, so you may lose sight of those seen, and forget those remembered. There is gain and loss in your life, so you may catch sight of those unseen, and remember those forgotten. Nevertheless, doesn't the unseen exist for sure? Will the remembered remain forever?